Thursday, September 20, 2007

To use a Sydney word...

Fiesta was 'hectic'. I am now a fully fledged Yves Klein Blue fan. Their set was so impressive. Even at 3 on a Sunday afternoon. It was just...great. Great great great. And I'm going to stop now while I'm not yet screeching 'have my babies'.

Because I'm too lazy and somewhat deflated by the fact I have 9 piece of assessment before the 29th of October, I'm just going to give a general list of gigs that look fun.

Thus 27th Sept: UV mag launch at Alhambra. I wouldn't have seen this if not for era.culprits. Thanks :)
Sat 29th Sept: 1990s, The Dardanelles and Yves Klein Blue at The Zoo. Because I don't like parks.
Thurs 4th Oct: Wolfgang, w/ Emergency Emergency, Twist, Oliver, Twist and Nightcrash.
Fri 26th Oct: The pick of the upcoming Exile at Rosies. The Checks, Belles Will Ring and the John Steel Singers. Very fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.