Monday, April 23, 2007

There's no beginning to this story...

Music-Movies-Books-Theatre-Photography-Festivals-Concerts-Art-Fashion
Yeah, there's a few of the things I'm interested in. Random impulse lead me to create this blog, hopefully impulse will help it continue. I'm not sure what to put in here yet. A friend of mine, said the following, in reference to my desire to have a blog thats 'not about me':
"If its not about you, it has to be about politics, or pop culture, or sex"
Since I don't have much sex (and who said this blog wouldn't be about me?), and I take a much more active interest in pop culture than I do in politics (arguably more than sex too), then it's going to be about pop culture, with possible deviations towards just culture in general. So until inspiration strikes me with something terribly trendy and insightful to say, I wish you all a courteous and slightly smart assed adieu.

No comments: